Play Spider Solitaire 2 Suits Free Online
Spider Solitaire 2 Suits is a simplified version of the classic Spider Solitaire game. It is played with 2 decks of cards and two suits, making it easier for beginners to learn and play. The goal of the game is to move all of the cards from the tableau to the foundation piles, in order from king to ace. Players can move cards in a number of ways, including:
- Moving a single card from one tableau pile to another
- Moving a group of cards from one tableau pile to another, as long as the cards are in descending order by rank and suit
- Moving cards from a tableau pile to a foundation pile, as long as the cards are in a sequence from king to ace
The game is won when all of the cards have been moved to the foundation piles.
Rules of Spider Solitaire 2 Suits
In Spider Solitaire 2 Suits, there are three main areas where cards are placed: the stockpile, the foundation, and the tableau.
- The Stockpile is a pile of cards that are face down. When you start the game, the entire 2 decks of cards are placed face down in the stockpile. You can deal over cards from the stockpile to the tableau.
- The Foundation is a set of eight piles. The goal of the game is to move all of the cards from the tableau to the foundation piles, in a descending order from king to ace. You can only move cards to the foundation if they are in a sequence from king to ace.
- The Tableau is a set of ten piles, with one card face up in each pile. The remaining cards in the deck are placed face down below the tableau piles. You can move cards from one tableau pile to another tableau pile, as long as they are in descending order and the same suit. For example, you can move the 7 of hearts from one tableau pile to another tableau pile if there is a 8 of hearts already in the second pile.
- Start with two shuffled decks of cards.
- Deal 54 cards onto the tableau in ten columns, with the first four columns containing 6 cards each and the remaining six columns containing 5 cards each.
- Begin building descending sequences of cards by moving cards onto higher-ranked cards.
- Use empty tableau columns to temporarily store cards and create new sequences.
- Click on the stock pile to deal new cards to each tableau column, and continue making moves.
- Win the game by successfully arranging all cards from king to ace and move them to the foundation.