Play Easthaven Solitaire Online Free
Easthaven Solitaire is played with one deck of cards. The cards are dealt face up into seven tableau piles, with three cards in each pile. The remaining cards are placed face down in a stock pile. You can make any of the following moves:
- Move a card from the top of a tableau pile to another tableau pile, building down in suit and alternating colors.
- Move a card from a tableau pile to a foundation pile, if the card is the next card in the sequence.
- Deal the top seven cards from the stock pile to the tableau piles.
You can only move one card at a time. You can also only move cards to empty cells or to the top of tableau piles. The game is won when all four foundation piles have been completed.
Rules of Easthaven Solitaire
Easthaven Solitaire is a challenging solitaire game that is similar to Klondike, but with a few key differences. The goal of the game is to move all of the cards to the four foundation piles, one for each suit, from ace to king. However, in Easthaven Solitaire, you can only build down by suit, not by alternating colors. This makes the game more difficult, but also more rewarding.
- The cards are dealt two cards face down and one card face up to each of seven tableau piles. The remaining 21 cards are placed face down in a stock pile. There are four empty foundation piles above the tableau piles.
- You can move the top card of any tableau pile to another tableau pile, as long as the destination pile is built down by suit and the destination card is one rank higher than the moved card. For example, you could move a five of diamonds onto an six of spades.
- You can move the top card of any tableau pile to a foundation pile, as long as the foundation pile is of the same suit as the moved card and the foundation pile is empty or built up by suit. For example, you could move a four of hearts to a foundation pile that contains the three of hearts.
- You can click the stock pile to turn over the seven top cards and place them one in each tableau pile.
You can also move multiple cards at once, as long as the cards are all in sequence and the destination pile is built down by suit and the destination card is one rank higher than the moved card. For example, you could move a sequence of four cards, from a seven of spades to a ten of hearts, from a tableau pile to another tableau pile.
If a tableau pile becomes empty, you can move any single card from the stock pile to the empty tableau pile.
The game is won when all four foundation piles are complete.
Tips and Strategies for playing Easthaven Solitaire
Here are some tips and strategies for playing Easthaven:
- Expose all of the face-down cards in the tableau piles as soon as possible. This will give you more options for making moves.
- Try to keep at least one empty tableau pile at all times. This will give you more flexibility when moving cards.
- Use the stock pile wisely. Don't flip over too many cards at once, or you will risk clogging up your tableau piles.
- Move sequences of cards whenever possible. This will free up tableau piles and make it easier to make other moves.
- Pay attention to the foundation piles. If you can move a card to the foundation, do it. This will open up space in your tableau piles and make it easier to win the game.
- Don't be afraid to undo moves if you make a mistake. Our game allows undo as many times as you want.
- Focus on building the foundation piles. The foundation piles are your key to winning the game. Once you have a good start on the foundation piles, you can start to focus on clearing out the tableau piles.
- Be patient. Easthaven Solitaire is a challenging game, but it is also very rewarding. Don't get discouraged if you don't win right away. Just keep practicing and you will eventually get the hang of it.
With a little practice and these tips in mind, you will be well on your way to winning more games of Easthaven Solitaire.
Unique features of online Easthaven Solitaire
Easthaven Free Online offers a number of unique features that make it more convenient and enjoyable to play:
- Automatic card dealing: The cards are automatically dealt into the tableau piles and the stock pile, saving you time and effort.
- Unlimited undo: You can undo moves as much as you want, which is great for learning the game and experimenting.
- Hint system: If you're stuck, you can use the hint system to get a suggestion for a move to make.
- Global leaderboards: You can compete against other players around the world to see who can get the highest score.
How to play Easthaven Solitaire Free Online Video
You can watch our video to understand the rules of the game and explore all options we offer like Undo, Hint, Change Deck and many more.