Play Solitaire Turn 3 Free Online
Solitaire Turn 3 is a challenging variation of the classic Solitaire game. In this version, players can only draw three cards at a time from the stockpile. This makes the game more difficult, as players have to be more strategic about their moves. The goal of the game is to move all of the cards from the tableau to the four foundation piles, in order from ace to king. Players can move cards in a number of ways, including:
- Moving a single card from one tableau pile to another
- Moving a group of cards from one tableau pile to another, as long as the cards are in descending order by suit
- Moving a card from a tableau pile to a foundation pile, as long as the card is the next in the sequence (ace to king)
The game is won when all of the cards have been moved to the foundation piles.
Rules of Solitaire Turn 3
In Solitaire Turn 3, there are three main areas where cards are placed: the stockpile, the foundation, and the tableau.
- The Stockpile is a pile of cards that are face down. When you start the game, the entire deck of cards is placed face down in the stockpile. You can turn over cards from the stockpile three at a time, and you can use the first card to play in the tableau or the foundation.
- The Foundation is a set of four piles, one for each suit. The goal of the game is to move all of the cards in the deck to the foundation piles, in ascending order from ace to king. You can only move cards to the foundation if they are the next card in the ascending sequence for that suit. For example, you can move the 2 of hearts to the foundation pile if the ace of hearts is already in that pile.
- The Tableau is a set of seven piles, with one card face up in each pile. The remaining cards in the deck are placed face down below the tableau piles. You can move cards from the tableau to the foundation, or you can move them to other tableau piles, as long as they are in descending order by suit. For example, you can move the 6 of hearts from one tableau pile to another tableau pile if there is a 7 of hearts already in the second pile.
- You can move cards onto tableau piles if they are in descending numerical order and of a different color (e.g., a red Queen can be placed on a black King).
- Ace cards can be moved to foundation piles directly.
- On an empty tableau column you can move only a King.
- The game is won when all cards are moved to the foundation piles in ascending order and by suit.