Play Baker`s Game Solitaire Online Free
Baker's Game Solitaire is a card game that is played with a standard 52-card deck. The goal of the game is to move all of the cards to the four foundation piles, one for each suit, in order from ace to king. To move cards, you can click on a card and drag it to another column or to one of the four free cells. You can also click on a free cell to move a card from the free cell to a column. You can move cards in a number of ways:
- A card can be moved from one column to another, if it is one higher or one lower than the top card of the column and is of the same suit.
- A card can be moved from a column to a free cell.
- A card can be moved from a free cell to a column, if it is one higher or one lower than the top card of the column and is of the same suit.
- An ordered set of cards can be moved from one column to another, or from one column to a free cell, or from a free cell to a column, as long as the cards are in descending order by suit and there are enough empty cells or piles.
The foundation piles are built up in ascending order, starting with the ace. The game is won when all of the cards have been moved to the foundation piles.
Rules of Baker`s Game Solitaire
Baker's Game is a challenging solitaire game that is similar to FreeCell, but with a few key differences. The goal of the game is to build four foundation piles, one for each suit, from ace to king. However, in Baker's Game, you can only build down by suit, not by alternating colors. This makes the game more difficult, but also more rewarding.
- All 52 cards are dealt face up into eight tableau piles. The first four piles have seven cards each, and the last four piles have six cards each. There are four empty cells above the tableau piles. There are four empty foundation piles next to the cells.
- You can move any single card from a tableau pile to another tableau pile, as long as the destination pile is built down by suit and the destination card is one rank higher than the moved card. For example, you could move a queen of hearts onto a king of hearts.
- You can move any single card from a tableau pile to a free cell.
- You can move any single card from a tableau pile to a foundation pile, as long as the foundation pile is of the same suit as the moved card and the destination card is one rank lower than the moved card.
- You can move any single card from a cell to a tableau pile, as long as the destination pile is built down by suit and the destination card is one rank higher than the moved card.
You can also move multiple cards at once, as long as the cards are all in sequence and the destination pile is built down by suit and the destination card is one rank higher than the moved card. For example, you could move a sequence of four cards, from a seven of spades to a ten of hearts, from a tableau pile to another tableau pile.
If a tableau pile becomes empty, you can move any single card from a cell or another tableau pile to the empty tableau pile.
The game is won when all four foundation piles are complete.
Tips and Strategies for playing Baker`s Game
Here are some tips and strategies for playing Baker's Game:
- Use the cells wisely. The cells can be used to store cards that you need to move later, or to get cards out of the way so that you can make other moves.
- Don't be afraid to undo moves. If you make a mistake, you can always undo it and try again.
- When moving cards from tableau piles to foundation piles, try to move cards from the bottom of the tableaus first. This will free up more cards so that you can keep playing.
- Look for opportunities to create open spaces on the tableau. This will give you more flexibility when moving cards.
- Be patient and persistent. Baker's Game Solitaire is a challenging game, but it is also very rewarding. With a little practice, you will be able to improve your skills and win more games.
Unique features of online Baker's Game Solitaire
Online Baker's Game offers a number of unique features that make it more convenient and enjoyable to play than traditional solitaire games:
- Automatic card dealing: The cards are automatically dealt into the tableau piles, saving you time and effort.
- Unlimited undo: You can undo moves as much as you want, which is great for learning the game and experimenting with different strategies.
- Hint system: If you're stuck, you can use the hint system to get a suggestion for a move to make.
- Global leaderboards: You can compete against other players around the world to see who can get the highest score.
How to Play Baker`s Game Solitaire Video
You can watch our video to understand the rules of the game and explore all options we offer like Undo, Hint, Change Deck and many more.