Play Forty Thieves Solitaire Free Online
Forty Thieves Solitaire is a challenging and strategic two-deck solitaire card game. The goal of the game is to move all cards to the eight foundation piles, organized by suit and in ascending order from Ace to King.
- The Tableau consists of ten tableau piles, every pile containing 4 cards faced up.
Valid moves include:
- Moving a card or packed sequence of cards to an another tableau pile, in descending order and the same suit.
- Moving a card to a foundation pile if it's one rank higher and of the same suit as the top card of the foundation pile.
- If a tableau pile becomes empty, any available card can be moved into that space.
- The game is won by successfully moving all cards to the foundation piles.
Rules of Forty Thieves Solitaire
In Forty Thieves Solitaire, there are three main areas where cards are placed: the stockpile, the tableau, and the foundation.
- The Stockpile is a pile of cards that are face down. When you start the game, the entire deck of cards is placed face down in the stockpile. You can turn over cards from the stockpile one at a time, and you can use these cards to play in the tableau or the foundation.
- The Foundation is a set of eight piles, two for each suit. The goal of the game is to move all of the cards in the deck to the foundation piles, in ascending order from ace to king. You can only move cards to the foundation if they are the next card in the ascending sequence for that suit. For example, you can move the 2 of spades to the foundation pile if the ace of spades is already in that pile.
- The Tableau is a set of ten piles, with gour cards face up in each pile. You can move cards from the tableau to the foundation, or you can move them to other tableau piles, as long as they are in descending order by suit. For example, you can move the 3 of spades from one tableau pile to another pile if there is a 4 of spades already in the second one.
Forty Thieves Solitaire requires strategy and planning. Follow these steps to play:
- Moving a card to an another tableau pile, in descending order and the same suit.
- Use empty tableau piles to move any available cards.
- The game is won when all of the cards have been moved from the tableau piles to the foundation.