Play Diplomat Solitaire Online Free
Diplomat Solitaire is a challenging and rewarding online solitaire game that is perfect for players of all ages and skill levels. With its unique features, Diplomat Solitaire offers an enjoyable and engaging experience for everyone. If you're a fan of solitaire games, be sure to try this game today! You can make any of the following moves:
- Move a card from the top of a tableau pile to another tableau pile, building down in suit.
- Move a card from a tableau pile to a foundation pile, if the card is the next card in the sequence.
- Move the top card from the stock pile to a tableau pile or foundation pile.
You can only move one card at a time. You can also only move cards to empty cells or to the top of tableau piles. The game is won when all four foundation piles have been completed.
Rules of Diplomat
Diplomat Solitaire is a challenging solitaire game that is similar to Beleaguered Castle. It is played with two decks of cards, and the goal is to move all of the cards to the eight foundation piles, one for each suit, from ace to king.
- Two decks of cards are dealt in to eight tableau piles. There are eight empty foundation piles above the tableau piles. The remaining cards are left face down in a stock pile.
- You can move the top card of any tableau pile to another tableau pile, as long as the destination pile is built down by rank regardless of suit. For example, you could move a five of hearts onto an six of spades.
- You can move the top card of any tableau pile to a foundation pile, as long as the foundation pile is of the same suit as the moved card and the foundation pile is built up by suit. For example, you could move a four of diamonds to a foundation pile that contains the three of diamonds.
- You can flip over the top card of the stock pile and place it in an empty tableau pile, on a tableau pile if the top card is one rank higher or you can move it to a foundation pile if it is an ace.
If a tableau pile becomes empty, you can move any single card from the stock pile to the empty tableau pile.
The game is won when all eight foundation piles are complete.
Tips and Strategies for playing Diplomat Solitaire
Here are some tips and strategies for playing Diplomat:
- Try to keep at least one empty tableau pile at all times. This will give you more flexibility when making moves.
- Use the stock pile wisely. Don't flip over too many cards at once, or you will risk clogging up your tableau piles.
- Try to move your aces to the foundation piles as soon as possible. This will open up more space in your tableau piles.
- When moving sequences of cards, try to move the longest sequence possible. This will free up more tableau piles and make it easier to make other moves.
- If you get stuck, try to move cards to the foundation piles. This will give you more options for moving cards in your tableau piles.
- Don't be afraid to undo moves if you make a mistake. You can undo as many times as you want.
- Be patient. Diplomat Solitaire can be a challenging game, but it is also very rewarding.
Unique features of online Diplomat Solitaire
Online Diplomat offers a number of unique features that make it more convenient and enjoyable to play than traditional solitaire games:
- Automatic card dealing: The cards are automatically dealt into the tableau piles and the stock pile, saving you time and effort.
- Hint system: If you're stuck, you can use the hint system to get a suggestion for a move to make.
- Unlimited undo: You can undo moves as much as you want, which is great for learning the game and experimenting.
How to play Diplomat Solitaire Free Online Video
You can watch our video to understand the rules of the game and explore all options we offer like Undo, Hint, Change Deck and many more.