Play Pyramid Solitaire Free Online
Pyramid Solitaire is a popular solitaire card game known for its unique pyramid-shaped tableau. It is played with a standard deck of 52 playing cards. The goal of the game is to remove pairs of cards that add up to 13, such as a King (13) and an Ace (1), a Queen (12), a Jack (11) and a 10 is 10, and so on.
- The pyramid is set up with a base of 7 rows of cards, each containing a different number of cards.
Valid moves include:
- Removing two cards that add up to 13. Kings can be removed individually.
- Aces count as 1, and Queens count as 12.
- Cards that are not covered by any other cards are available for play.
- The game is won by removing all cards from the pyramid or successfully pairing all available cards to add up to 13.
Rules of Pyramid Solitaire
Pyramid Solitaire is a strategic and fun card game. Follow these steps to play:
- The pyramid is starting with 1 card at the top and increasing by 1 card per row.
- The remaining cards are in the Stockpile.
- Look for pairs of cards that add up to 13, put them on top of each other and remove them from the pyramid.
- Use the Stockpile to deal new cards to the waste pile when no more pairs can be removed.
- Win the game by clearing the pyramid or removing all possible pairs.